The bar was established in 1611 as The Kings Arms. It was named after Grace Neill who was given the bar as a wedding present by her father, Hugh Jamison. Grace Neills has been visited by smugglers, pirates, sailors and soldiers over the years. They have all enjoyed a drink or two in the original snugs at the front of the bar.
Now Taking Bookings for Easter Sunday 21st April, 3 Course Menu for £23.95 plus Limited Bistro Menu call us on 02891884595