A taste of the modern with a touch of class in Donaghadee
Unwind and relax at our newly opened bistro. Bring along your friends and family for an evening of amazing food, drinks and live music.
Located in the heart of County Down, our new bistro serves home-cooked food throughout the week. This includes special offers such as a weekly steak night. We also have a fully licensed beer garden with bigscreen TV, where you can catch up with your friends and enjoy the match. Our new beer garden bar is fully stocked with the finest drinks.
Unique Dining Experience
We offer a true taste of local cuisine and an outstanding selection of drinks. Our menu includes mouth-watering local delicacies. From tempting starters to delectable vegetarian food, we have something for all taste buds. Take a look at our new bistro menu. Stop by our restaurant for a relaxing evening and delicious food.
Daily Lunch Specials
- Spring into Gracies Lunch Menu – Main Course from only £10
- Midweek Treat Menu – 2 Courses £15 – 3 Courses £18 Monday-Thursday 4pm – 9pm
- Friday Steak & Beer Night – 2 x 8oz Sirloin Steaks with saute Mushrooms, French Fried Onions & Choice of Side £28 – 2 x Bottles of Coors Light £5
- Sunday Roast Lunch to 2 Courses £15 plus Kids eat free (ts&cs)
- T’s & C’s – (Main Course only, 1 Child meal per Adult eating from Bistro
a la carte menu only, Not available on holidays or special occasions)
Bus Run/Group Outings
Are you organising a Bus Run or Group Outing. Enjoy Lunch in Ireland’s Oldest Pub while a short walk will take you to the stunning Harbour & Famous Donaghadee Lighthouse.
Relish freshly prepared home-made food at Grace Neills. We also serve you with the perfect pint to make your evening special.
Visit our newly opened bistro in Donaghadee, County Down today!
Call Grace Neills on 028 9188 4595